Co-op reimbursement can vary for each OEM. However, there are generally two paths you can take:
- Manual Submission
For most co-op eligible OEM franchises, you can submit required co-op documentation (invoices, screenshots, inventory reports, etc) within the OEM submission portal.
- If you wish to pursue this option, please inform your Edmunds rep that you need a co-op package to submit for co-op reimbursement.
- Edmunds will create a co-op package based on OEM requirements that you can submit to the portal.
- These packages will be sent on a monthly basis to a list of dealer or agency contacts you provide.
- The dealership/ad agency is responsible for submission.
- Reimbursement is not guaranteed as it is dependent on funds available to the dealer for each respective month.
- Partnership Co-op Programs
Edmunds has entered into co-op agreements with several OEMs. Please reach out to us with any questions.